jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

I want my tax money back

My grandmother has never used any government welfare aid and at her 86 years is still heavily taxed for been a productive member of society. As a working woman she paid her social security, retirement plan, Medicaid and her taxes. Because her life savings and properties she is not eligible for any government support or subsides. An example of what a responsible person should be.

Recently I stumbled with a woman in her late 30’s who has always lived in the projects, collected welfare, public health plan, her bastard children educated and fed in public schools and all the other goodies the Welfare State can come up to support the parasites of society. All at the expense of the productive members of society… like my grandmother…

That’s why I want my tax money back… I refuse to support a system that penalizes effort and talent and rewards mediocrity.

Thus, I have figured it out how to get my tax money back from the government. We are living in a welfare system. I disagree with the idea of supporting non productive leaches in this society. If they cannot produce let them die. Why the tax payers have to put a roof over their head or food in the tables (and the rest of the perks that the “poor and needy” get). If a man and a woman are irresponsible enough to have a child that they cannot support, why do we have to pay the medical and nutritional expenses of raising that child?

I can understand that nutritional support, limited health insurance and targeted education are an investment to stabilize society and thus the markets. It could also be considered in the realm market stability the developing a healthy and educated workforce to support it. I can even justify government support when disasters strike. But if the government pays for the nutrition, health and education, it should be on the government terms, for a limited time, as a privilege not right and it has to fulfill the labor and policy needs of the government.

When figuring out how much the government owes me in taxes I only needed to grab my W2’s and purchase receipts. That gave me the basic amount that I can collect back from the government. The use of infrastructure is paid by the tolls and service fee in public transportation. Government services are extremely inefficient and thus I do not feel oblige to pay for the incompetents that don’t do their job right, complicate my life and only complain for having to do their jobs. Also I could calculate the nutrition, rent, utilities and medical expenses that I have been paying, since the government gives the “poor and needy” those services, I wanted them too, plus I want to know how much I spend compared to the leaches.

Since the list of “benefits” that these leaches are “eligible to” is readily available, I figured out what are the cost per person per month according to their age and marital status. I figured out what I can get from the government to support my life style. Most importantly I know what I can get from my tax money.

To get my tax money back (including all the permutations that taxes take) I plan to take full advantage of the welfare system. I am going to be a displaced worker who needs the help of the government for nutrition, shelter and health. I am going to ask for all the no-strings attach perks that the government gives the “poor and needy”, which are based only on the dubious virtue of need.

I am going to get food, government subsidence health care, subsidized utilities and housing equal to the amount that I have paid in taxes to the government. On a ridiculous level, I am even going to get a mobile phone paid by the government benefits.

During this time that the government is supporting me I will do all the glorious projects that work does not allow me to do. Finish school, read all the books that I haven’t had the time to read, listen to the music that I don’t have to the luxury of hearing for been in the work place… get up late or just stroll thru the streets because I no longer am in a hurry to get to and from work…

And, since I am a reasonable man, once I had collected back my tax money I will return to work, I will produce, pay my taxes and meaningfully contribute to society… until I have contribute enough taxes and do it all over again… I want to make Ragnar Danneskjold proud.